Mini Pet Calming Spray 15ml
- A new and natural way of tackling dog anxiety and stress in all pets and animals
- Several years of research and trials have resulted in a unique formula using low concentration Valerian essential oil, blended with Vetiver, Sweet Basil, and Sage
Pet Remedy works alongside the brain’s natural messengers called neuro-transmitters, which work by telling the nerve receiving the message either to calm ( via GABA pathway) or get ‘fired up’.
In times of stress or anxiety the nerves get over stimulated, which leads on to the many different signs of stress we see in our pets.
The special Pet Remedy blend of essentials oils works alongside these natural relaxation pathways to help calm the nerves of anxious or stressed pets.
- Easy to use with trigger spray
- Ideal for pets including dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, rodents and birds
- Ideal for treating dog anxiety as well as anxiety in other pets
- Clinically proven
- Can be re-filled from 200ml bottle
- Starts to help immediately
- Helps calm pet without sedating
- Helps pet become more attentive and receptive to you
- Can be used in conjunction with plug-in diffuser
- Works for all pets in household
- Great to keep in your pocket, glove box or hand bag
- Water based, PH neutral formulation so safe on skin and coat of pet
- Developed and made in England
You only need a couple of sprays and this will last between 2 and 6 hours depending on the individual pet.
As a rule, best not to spray directly on a pet. This avoids any association of the spray with the stressful situation.
Avoid spraying in the proximity of small mammals and birds as they have small lung capacity. Best to spray a little on a cloth and then place the cloth near them.
When out walking or training an anxious dog, spray a little on a bandana or spray a little on a damp` cloth or your fingers and gently rub around the muzzle and top of chest. Same applies for horses.
You can even spray a little on your trouser leg and bring the dog to heel to take in the actives!